Okay, okay, okay, so there’s technically no “buffalo” in this recipe outside of the sauce (although there mayyyy be a recipe on that coming soon . . . 😉 ) BUT – in the meantime, who says you have to dine out to enjoy delicious cauli buffalo bites?! Now, you make them in 30 minutes – right from home!!
They’re the perfect 30-minute prep snack you can grab and go all week long, OR an awesome munchable addition to your Super Bowl spread in the coming weeks!
I’ve grown to LOVE what some call the “ghost” version of broccoli, see hilarious meme below. There’s so many ways to get creative using this low carb potato substitute – even in place of noodles/rice. There are only 2.9 grams of net carbs in an entire cup of this clean veggie, making it a clear winner on a Keto diet!
Keto Brown Butter Buffalo Bites
- 1 head of cauliflower (approx. 3 cups of florets)
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 garlic cloves OR the equivalent minced
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- Melt butter in a small skillet on medium heat
- Bring to a simmer until browned. Meanwhile, cut your cauliflower into florets.
- Pour florets into a large bowl
- Add minced garlic to your melted butter and let simmer
- Remove the butter and garlic mixture and pour it over the cauliflower
- Add in the hot sauce and gently toss to coat thoroughly throughout
- Move the florets to a sheet pan
- Bake the cauliflower for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a serving dish. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Garnish with crispy bacon and serve with ranch or accompanying sauce of your choice for dunking
Calories: 175 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 10 Protein: 4
Did you like this recipe? I’d love to hear!
Email or tag a friend and share the Keto loveeee!